Monday, October 31, 2005

Beta Hits Nicaragua

But not very hard.
Thank God!
We made it through with very little damage at least to this side of the country.
We got lucky.
I really think Nicaragua’s string of disasters has come to an end.
I am really excited about the future here. I have lived here for ten years now and I see the old starting to be overcome by the new. I don't know why but I am bubbling over with optimism this morning.

Now we can go forward with our road repairs and community planning.

Thank you all for the good vibes.
Now if anybody is interested……I’ve found two houses for under $95K here in San Juan del Sur. Still checking the papers but there are still some deals out there.

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dale - can you send me some pic's and/or more data on the 2 homes for sale in San Juan Del Sur? any other real estate or homes for sale in that area would be welcome as well.

tc

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger d2 said...

tc
I will post more info as I have it.
have not checked the titles yet but i will post the infor and photos while we a working on them.
things are moving so fast in SJdS

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger d2 said...

We have invested $1500 on fill, diesel and time for the road to be repaired. When it dries out in January look for us to take up a collection to fix the road properly so this NEVER happens again.

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d2
I'm curious about what you would do differently on the road when it's repaired.what would fixing the road properly look like? were there drainage ditches along the road?
I love your blogs, they make me feel connected to more than just the pictures I have on the wall.
barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home